Immediate online payment can be made with a credit card. Other acceptable payment options include electronic transfer of funds, check or purchase order, but training workshop seats will NOT be reserved unless full payment is rendered at least ten days from the date of registration.
Options for registering:
- For the fastest and most reliable registration service, please register online by selecting the 'Register' link next to the course you want on the Training Schedule page and following the instructions.
- Call our office at +254 707 968 982/+254 722 514698 /+254 202385983 .
Please include credit card information or a cheque made out to Balanced Scorecard Eastern Africa
Public Course Policies
Courses generally have from 6 to 22 participants. Dates for some courses are subject to change. If you have registered for any course, we will promptly notify you in case of any changes. Fee includes all materials, light breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks.
All Public Workshops are held from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm local time.
If you must cancel a reservation, Balanced Scorecard Eastern Africa has a cancellation refund policy:
- 30 days or more before the start of the event: full refund.
- Between two weeks and 30 days before the start of the event: one-half refund.
- Less than two weeks before the event: credit towards an upcoming course.
- A $100 administration fee will be charged for all cancellations or rescheduled courses.
If Balanced Scorecard Eastern Africa must cancel a course for any reason, it will promptly forward a refund check for the full amount of your payment.